Healthy Key Lime Pie Milkshake
- 2 Tbs Key lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 1 tsp Key lime zest
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 2 Tbs graham cracker crumbs
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Top with soy- or dairy-based whip cream, sprinkle with additional graham crackers and garnish with a lime slice.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.