Healthy Greek Salad Recipe
- 2 5 oz bags of mixed greens
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin slices or diced (depending on what you prefer)
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into thin slices and halved
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup Sliced toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
- In a large salad bowl, put the two bags of mixed greens in as a base for the salad. Top with the rest of the veggies: tomatoes, cucumbers, red pepper, red onion. Then top with the cheese, cranberries and almonds in that order. Serve and enjoy!
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.