Hawaiian Cobb Salad
- 1 lb pre-marinated pork tenderloin, teriyaki recommended
- 1 10 oz bag European salad mix
- 1 cup fresh mango, cubed
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup toasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup prepared raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- Grill pre-marinated pork tenderloin over medium-high heat for 20 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 160° F. Allow pork to cool slightly, then slice into long thin strips.
- Place salad greens on 4 dinner plates. Top with pork slices, pineapple, mangos and macadamia nuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.