Guilt-Free Late-Night Nachos
- 1 7.5 oz bag of organic corn tortilla chips
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 oz fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 15.25 oz can vegetarian refried beans
- Heat the beans over medium-low heat, and stir in the taco seasoning. Assemble the chips, diced red onions, beans, and cheese on a baking sheet covered with foil (helps with cleanup).
- Bake the nachos in an oven at 350°F for about 5 to 10 minutes max (until the cheese is melted and bubbling). While the nachos are baking, chop the cherry tomatoes.
- Pull the nachos out of the oven, and let cool slightly.
- Top with sour cream (use 2 Tbs per serving of nachos) and the diced tomatoes. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.