- 4 medium zucchini squash
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Trim ends off zucchini and slice lengthwise in half, and place in an oblong shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small dish and stir. Pour over zucchini and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Place marinated zucchini slices on grill and cook for 5–10 minutes on each side, until they are golden brown and tender. Brush some marinade over the slices as they grill.
- Remove from grill and place on a serving dish. Pour remaining marinade over the zucchinis.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.