Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 5 ounces each
- 1 large lemon, cut into 12 thin slices
- In a large nonreactive bowl, stir together the lemon juice, water, and oregano. Add the chicken breast, turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- Light the grill or preheat the broiler.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade and let the marinade drip off the meat. Lay the chicken breast on the grill or in a broiling pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve each chicken breast with 2 slices of lemon.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.