Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with Grape & Lime Salsa
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, pounded thin (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup prepared honey mustard
- Salsa:1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes (or a combination of the two), cut in half
- 1/4 cup lime juice (1 teaspoon lime zest, optional)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Prepare the grill. Chicken may be cooked on an oiled grilling pan. (The pan should be very hot before placing the chicken on it.)
- Brush both sides of each thigh with some honey mustard and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ingredients for the salsa and set it aside.
- Grill or sauté the chicken until just firm. Serve the chicken immediately with some of the salsa spooned alongside.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.