Grilled Asparagus and Lamb with Mustard Aioli
- Mustard Aioli1/2 cup mayonnaise, homemade or purchased
- 1/2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- Asparagus and Lamb1- 1/2 lbs lamb sirloin, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1- 1/2 lbs jumbo asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch lengths
- olive oil, as needed
- salt, as needed
- freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and garlic; reserve.
- Thread lamb and asparagus onto skewers. Brush lightly with oil, then salt. Grill, turning occasionally, until lamb is just firm to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- Season with black pepper; serve with aioli.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.