Green Pepper and Onion Pizza
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups all-natural pizza sauce
- 16 oz fresh pizza dough (whole wheat dough for a healthier option)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Cut your vegetables, and spread out the pizza dough using your hands (much faster and easier than using a rolling pin).
- Top the dough with sauce, sprinkle dried oregano and garlic powder on top of the sauce, and then top with vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in a 450º-oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust has lightly browned.
- Let stand for about 5-10 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.