Greek Garden Rice Salad
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil packed), chopped
- 3 Tbs oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cups medium grain cooked rice
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained, pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes, oil and rice. Stir in onion, olives, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach and toss gently to combine.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.