Grecian Beef Top Loin Steaks & Mushroom Kabobs
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 lb medium mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 6 lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Lemon Pepper Rub:3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Combine rub ingredients. Combine mushrooms, onion, oil and 2 teaspoons rub in medium bowl; toss. Alternately thread mushrooms and onion onto six 12-inch metal skewers. Finish with a lemon wedge.
- Press remaining rub onto beef steaks. Place steaks and kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill kabobs 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove vegetables from skewers; toss with cheese. Carve steaks. Season beef and vegetables with salt.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.