Gourmet Black Bean Tacos
- 5 soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 1 15-ounce can of diced and fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 avocado mashed with some lime juice
- 1 red onion diced
- Chopped cilantro (to taste)
- Warm corn tortillas in the oven or microwave and chop all your veggies/toppings.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add 1-2 tsp olive oil and sauté the onion, garlic, tomatoes, corn, and black beans until heated through.
- Assemble your tacos! Start with your tortilla, add the bean mixture, top with mashed avocado/guacamole, cheese, diced onions, and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.