Goat Cheese, Pear, and Arugula Paninis
- 1/2 oz fresh arugula or spinach (small handfull)
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 1 slice freshly made loaf of whole grain bread
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1/3 bosc or red pear, sliced
- Slice your baguette into 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick slices. Freeze any slices you’re not going to use, they heat up great in the oven or toaster oven! Top one slice with goat cheese, pear slices, and drizzle the honey on top.
- Top with arugula, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the second slice of bread, and grill in a panini press until the outside is crispy and golden brown.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.