Gingered Rice Shrimp Salad
- 3 cups cooked medium-grain rice
- 2 cups frozen peeled, deveined cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup (cut in half) snow peas, blanched
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup julienned red bell pepper strips
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- ¾ cup Asian-style dressing
- Combine rice, shrimp, snow peas, green onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add oil and toss until mixture is evenly coated.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.