Garlic Olive Shrimp Sauté
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 oz chopped jamon serrano, prosuitto or black forest ham
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (26x30's)
- salt and crushed pepper flakes to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 (15 oz.) can white butter beans
- 1 cups olives, halved
- 2 oz frisee or escarole greens
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add jamon serrano and shrimp, season to taste with salt and pepper flakes and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp are pink. Remove from heat and toss in beans, olives and frisee. Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.