Fruited Pork Tenderloin Salad
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut into stir-fry strips
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp poppy seed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 small red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- In small bowl whisk together grapefruit juice, vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, poppy seed, honey and mustard until well blended; set aside. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork strips; cook about 3 minutes or until pork is lightly browned.
- On each of four dinner plates place 1 1/2 cups greens, top with pork strips and arrange grapefruit sections, grapes and strawberries around pork. Spoon dressing over salads.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.