Frosty Strawberry Pops
- 1/2 lb of strawberries, stemmed
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 Tbs frozen orange, cranberry or pineapple juice concentrate
- In blender container, blend all ingredients about 1 minute until smooth. Pour into eight 3-ounce, wax-coated paper cups. Place in shallow pan and insert a wooden craft stick or plastic spoon into the center of each. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- After pops are frozen, they can be transferred to a reclosable plastic bag for freezer storage. To release pops from cups, dip briefly into hot water up to rim of cup.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.