Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbs roasted garlic oil
- 3 roasted garlic cloves, minced
- In a bowl, combine vine tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, raw and roasted garlic cloves and roasted garlic oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours. Serve on top of whole wheat pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. You can also bake on top of a baguette for bruschetta.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.