Fresh Bing Cherry Salad with Melon and Mint
- 1/4 honeydew melon, seeds and skin removed, and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 2 Tbs light honey
- 1 1/2 cups pitted fresh cherries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- juice of 2 limes
- Put the cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and minced fresh mint in a bowl and turn several times. Put the honey in a bowl with the lemon juice and stir until the honey dissolves, a minute or two.
- Pour this over the melons and turn several times. Add the cherries, turning them in as well. Pour the lime juice over all, garnish with mint sprigs and serve.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.