Fish Sticks in a Flash
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound farm-raised catfish fillets, cut into 1-inch thick strips
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Lightly oil or coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the cornmeal, cheese, garlic powder, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Place the oil in a small bowl. Lightly coat each piece of fish in the oil and then roll in the breading until well coated.
- Arrange the fish on the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.