Fiesta Beef Ribeye Steaks
- 4 beef ribeye or boneless top loin steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- Sprinkle beef steaks with lime juice. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill ribeye steaks, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes (top loin steaks 10 to 12 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Top steaks with cheese. Serve with tortillas and salsa.
To broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil ribeye steaks 8 to 10 minutes (top loin steaks 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.