Fennel Seasoned Prawns with Taggiasca Olive Relish
- 4 jumbo shrimp, (peeled and deveined)
- fennel seasoning, as needed
- olive oil, as needed
- For the Salad1/2 cup fennel bulb, cored and sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup orange segments
- 2 Tbs orange juice
- 1/4 cup Taggiasca olives
- 1 Tbs champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper, as needed
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped chives
- Combine all ingredients for the salad in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly. Plate the salad, set aside.
- Preheat grill for the shrimp. Sprinkle liberally with fennel seasoning and rub with olive oil. Grill until just cooked and serve atop the salad. Sprinkle with chives.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.