Fantastic Pork Fajitas
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 3x1x1/8-inch strips
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, onion and green pepper 4-5 minutes, until pork is lightly browned and onion tender. Roll up pork mixture in flour tortillas and serve with salsa.
Serving Suggestion: Add carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips, and purchased guacamole to complete this simple supper.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.