- 8 eggs, cold
- 4 English muffins, split, toasted
- 8 slices Canadian-style bacon, warmed
- 3/4 cup Hollandaise Sauce
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of water in large saucepan or deep skillet to boiling. Adjust heat to keep liquid simmering gently. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into custard cup or saucer. Holding dish close to surface, Slip egg into water.
- Cook eggs until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 3 to 5 minutes. Do not stir. Lift eggs from water with slotted spoon; drain well.
- Top each muffin half with 1 bacon slice, 1 egg and about 1 1/2 Tbsp Hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.