Easy King Crab "Nachos"
- 1 8 oz. container Phillips King Crab meat, segmented into desired sized pieces
- Chipotle ketchup1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle sauce
- Avocado Cream1/2 c. Prepared guacamole
- 1 Tbsp. sour cream (1)
- Lime Sour Cream1/4 c. sour cream (2)
- 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro for garnish
- In small bowl, mix ketchup and chipotle sauce.
- In a separate small bowl, combine guacamole and sour cream (1). Cover and chill until needed.
- Blend sour cream (2) and lime juice together and hold in small bowl.
- To serve: choose large whole chips for serving. Spread each with approx. 1-2 Tbsp. of avocado mixture, then 1-2 tsp. of chipotle ketchup, and top with 3-4 pieces of King Crab Meat. Garnish with dollop of lime sour cream and cilantro.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.