Easy, Healthy Vegetarian Flatbread
- 1 sprouted wheat tortilla – burrito size
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow, orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese - or any other favorite cheese you have!
- Bake the tortilla in the oven or toaster oven until slightly crispy (not 100% complete).
- Take the tortilla out of the oven and top with sauce, veggies, and cheese.
- Put the tortilla back in the oven and bake until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted. Eat!!
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.