Easy Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- 15 1/4 oz can Del Monte® Organic Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
- 1/2 cup organic low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup mild, medium or hot salsa
- Combine corn and black beans in medium glass bowl.
- Stir in salsa. Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced avocado and squeeze of lime juice, if desired. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, or as a colorful, delicious topping for grilled steak, chicken breasts, pork chops, pork tenderloin, burgers or baked potatoes.
Nutrition note: This salsa can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.