- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into stir-fry strips
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 10 oz package frozen baby cob corn, thawed, drained
- 1 10 oz package frozen sliced okra, cooked, drained
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- In small bowl stir together thyme, salt and pepper, use to season pork. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and garlic; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until pork is tender. Add onion, red pepper and corn; stir-fry for an additional 3-4 minutes. Stir in okra, parsley and hot pepper sauce, heat through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked rice and warm corn muffins.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.