Dijon Sautéed Chicken
- 4 (5 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 Tbs all purpose flour
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 ( 8 oz.) pkg. frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbs stone ground dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs chopped tarragon
- 1 cup olives, halved
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle with flour. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large high-sided sauté pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer to a clean plate and set aside. Pour remaining oil into pan and heat. Carefully, add artichokes and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden.
- Whisk in wine, chicken broth, mustard and tarragon. Pour in olives and return chicken to pan. Cook until heated through.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.