- 1 lb ground pork, 90% lean
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cups new potatoes, cooked, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/4 cups tomatillo (green) salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup queso fresco cheese, crumbled
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet; add onion and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add ground pork, breaking into crumbles with the back of a spoon and turning frequently until browned on all sides. Add potatoes, salsa and corn; stir and cook 8-10 minutes or until heated through.Fold in cilantro and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.