Crunchy Chinese Pork Salad
- 4 slices bacon
- 3/4 lb cubed cooked pork
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs catsup
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 3-ounce can chow mein noodles
- Salad:In a large skillet, cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble bacon. In a large bowl combine bacon, pork, lettuce, water chestnuts and green onions. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Dressing:In a screw-top jar combine soy sauce, honey, catsup and dry mustard. Cover and shake well. Chill.
- To Serve:At serving time, add dressing and chow mein noodles to salad, tossing lightly to coat. Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.