Creamy Smoked Turkey and Blueberry Salad
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 medium peaches (about 1 pound), cut in wedges (about 3 cups)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 cups cubed smoked turkey (about 8 ounces)
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, marmalade, lemon juice and pepper.
- Add peach slices, blueberries and turkey; toss until well coated. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.