Creamy Pasta & Egg Skillet
- 1 pkg small shell pasta, cooked, drained (7 oz)
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot vegetable blend (9 oz.), defrosted
- 4 eggs
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Combine pasta, cottage cheese and marjoram in skillet; toss to coat evenly. Add vegetables; toss to mix.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through and begins to sizzle, 5 to 10 minutes. Press 4 indentations (about 2-inch diameter) into mixture with back of spoon.
- Break and slip an egg into each indentation. Cook, covered, over medium heat until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 5 to 7 minutes.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.