- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz bottle French dressing
- 1 1 oz package dry onion soup mix
- 1 16 oz can whole cranberry sauce
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops on one side, about 3-4 minutes. In medium bowl stir together dressing, soup mix and cranberry sauce. Turn chops, pour cranberry mixture over chops and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160° F.
Serving Suggestion: Add mashed sweet potatoes, a green salad, and dinner rolls.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.