- 8 oz claw crab meat (canned, packaged, or fresh)
- 8 oz crab meat (canned, packaged, or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- 3 limes
- 3 finely chopped Serrano peppers (optional)
- 1 Tbs ketchup
- 1/2 cup Clamato, Kermato or V8 juice
- In a large bowl, blend the crabmeat without breaking it up excessively. Add the juice of two limes, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, cucumber and Serrano peppers. Add salt. Combine the ketchup, clamato and the juice of the third lime. Add more salt if necessary.
- Serve with tostadas or crackers.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.