- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crumbled pretzels
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Stir in the oats just until combined.
- Add the chocolate covered raisins, chocolate chips, pretzels, coconut, and pecans. Stir until just combined.
- Scoop one tablespoon of cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheets about half an inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown along the edges.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.