Confetti Beef Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- Toppings:1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings; season with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through. Serve in taco shells with toppings.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.