Cod Fillets with Greek Salsa
- 1-1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, quatered
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese with basil and oregano, crumbled
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 3 (7.6-ounce) boxes frozen grilled cod fillets
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl; mix gently but well. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- Arrange cod fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet; bake at 400° f for 18 to 19 minutes. Top with Greek Salsa.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.