Coconut Lime Fillets
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 1/2 cups fine breadcrumbs
- 3 cups flaked unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbs lime zest, minced
- 24 red snapper fillets
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups mustard lime sauce (recipe follows)
- Mustard Lime Sauce1 1/2 cups reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 3/4 cups lime juice
- Combine egg and milk in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs, coconut and lime in a separate shallow dish and set aside.
- Lightly season fillets with salt and pepper, dip into egg mixture, then dredge in coconut mixture.
- Arrange fillets on a lightly greased parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 450° F for 15 minutes until fish flakes easily.
- Serve each fillet with approximately 11/2 tablespoons of Mustard Lime Sauce.
- Mustard Lime SauceWhisk together ingredients until smooth.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.