Cinnamon-Cranberry Brunch Strata
- 8 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 1-1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries OR raisins
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Place 6 bread slices in single layer in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Tear remaining 2 bread slices into 1-inch pieces. Scatter bread pieces and cranberries evenly over bread in pan.
- Beat eggs, cream, milk, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until blended. Pour over bread and cranberries. Refrigerate covered, at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove strata from refrigerator; uncover and let stand while oven heats. Bake uncovered, in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Serve warm or refrigerate until cold.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.