Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Rice Pudding
- 3 cups cooked medium-grain rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine rice, milk and sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Alternate layers of bananas, chocolate chips, pecans and rice pudding in parfait glasses. Garnish with chocolate chips and pecans.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.