Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 1 10-ounce package Italian flavored, fully cooked, carved chicken breast or other cooked chicken breast
- 1 12-inch, thin, pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 2.82-ounce jar pesto
- 1 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread the pizza crust with the pesto. Sprinkle with chicken, artichoke hearts and grated cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper, if desired.
- Bake on a pizza stone or baking sheet for 8 - 10 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown. Serve hot.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.