Cheesy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza
- 1 10-ounce prepared thin pizza crust (about 12 inches)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 8 oz bulk Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 4-ounce can mushroom pieces, drained
- Heat oven to 450º F. Spread pizza crust evenly with sauce, one cup cheese, sausage, mushroom, and remaining cup of cheese. Bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.