Cheese Steak Pizza
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, sliced thin, separated into rings
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) thick prebaked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until beef is not pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, breaking beef up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings; season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top with beef mixture, then cheese. Bake in 400°F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.