Celery Olive Salad
- 3 Tbs lowfat buttermilk
- 1 Tbs light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp country Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 oz celery root, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup diced Fuji apples
- 3/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 Tbs toasted sliced almonds
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise and mustard until smooth. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss celery root, apples, olives and green onions with dressing until evenly coated. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.