- 1 9 to 12 oz. skinless catfish fillet, cut into 2 serving pieces
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbs flour
- 1 Tbs butter or margarine
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs minced parsley
- 4 thin slices lemon for garnish
- Pat catfish dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour, shaking off excess. Measure thickness of fish at thickest part to estimate cooking time; allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over moderate heat until it bubbles. Add fish and cook for 3 minutes. Turn fish and continue cooking until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Remove to warm plates. Add lemon juice and parsley to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring to loosen contents in the pan. Pour over hot fish. Garnish with lemon slices.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.