Caribbean Pork and Mango Salad
- 3/4 lb cooked pork roast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 mangos (large ripe), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup fruit-flavored vinaigrette dressing
- In large bowl, gently toss all ingredients with dressing. Serve on shallow salad bowls or dinner plates.
Substitution Tip: If mangos are hard to find, use 2 8-ounce cans mandarin orange segments, drained. Or 1 26-ounce jar of mango slices, drained.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.