Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 3 Tbs crushed candy canes
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate melts in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on medium power for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet and spread over surface with a spatula. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden.
- In the meantime, melt white chocolate melts using the same 30-second interval method. Pour the melted white chocolate over the hardened dark chocolate on the cookie sheet.
- Using a knife, draw lines through the chocolate layers to create a pattern. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Return cookie sheet to the refrigerator until the bark has hardened.
- Once completely cooled and hardened, remove from the fridge and break apart into pieces.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool dark place so it does not melt.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.