- 2 lbs halibut steaks, one-inch thick
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie Caesar salad dressing
- 18 small Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs Caesar salad style croutons
- Place halibut in shallow dish. Pour salad dressing over fish. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning once. Remove fish from marinade, set aside. Coat grill rack with vegetable oil cooking spray. Place fish on grill 4-5 inches above medium-hot coals. Grill, brushing with marinade and turning once, just until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork, about 8-10 minutes on each side. To serve, cut fish into 6 serving-size pieces. Arrange 3 lettuce leaves on individual serving plates; place fish on lettuce. Sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese and croutons.
Substitution Note: May substitute swordfish, shark, tuna, or salmon.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.