Butterflied Leg of Lamb with Herbs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs dried basil
- 1 Tbs oregano
- 1 Tbs minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 to 4 lbs boneless lamb leg, butterflied
- Blend oil with basil, oregano, garlic and pepper; pour half over meat and brush over both sides.
- Grill lamb over medium coals in covered grill, about 6 inches from coals, for 20 to 25 minutes per side. Baste occasionally with remaining herbed olive oil.
- Rest lamb for about 10 minutes; slice crosswise at a diagonal slant.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.